Fish heavy breathing on floor of tank!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

exeori

Aquarium Advice Regular
My female panduro is lying on the floor of tank breathing very heavily. She has got worse and worse over the past few days and I have no clue what's wrong with her. She rarely moves unless it's to move to a different hiding place. My tank is fully cycled and water parameters are all good so only thing I could think of is stress. Any ideas ??
Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Add some salt. Salt can reduce stress. Is he in quarantine? If he's alone it might contribute to his stress. If the parameters are fine and the other fish aren't sick he probably isn't sick either.

Add some salt. Salt can reduce stress.

Stop it..
Op- this is an apisto panduro correct? Tell me all.about the tank, everything please.. in the meantime do a 50%wc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Stop it..
Op- this is an apisto panduro correct? Tell me all.about the tank, everything please.. in the meantime do a 50%wc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

+1 !! And by everything Brookster means like actual numbers. Ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, pH, temp, how long running....

Oh this would be easier.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f17/before-posting-about-unhealthy-fish-read-this-32451.html

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Back
Top Bottom