fish jokes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is the dumbest fish? Sardines. They climb into tins, close the lid, and leave the key on the outside!

Which fish dresses the best? A swordfish. It always looks sharp.

Hmm. I read that thinking it would be really good because its long. Oh well. I guess my kids wont know who Justin beiber is.

Sillyfishies said:
Hmm. I read that thinking it would be really good because its long. Oh well. I guess my kids wont know who Justin beiber is.

I'll be happy about that. ;)

I think maybe we should get back on topic before a mod has to shut down the thread..

How does a group of dolphins make a decision?…Flipper coin

Does a dolphin ever do something by accident?…No, they do everything on porpoise

What is a dolphin’s favorite TV show?…Whale of Fortune

How could the dolphin afford to buy a house?…He prawned everything

Why are dolphins cleverer than humans?…Within 3 hours they can train a man to stand at the side of a pool and feed them fish!

What did Cinderella Dolphin wear to the ball?…Glass flippers

Two goldfish were in a tank, one looks at the other and says "you man the guns, I'll drive"

(sorry haven't posted one in a while and this is all I found but it made me laugh lol)

What do you call a fish with no eyes?

And yes I'm using Jeta's response to koi's riddle as my new signature lol. As long as you guys don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom