Fish needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What does OP mean? And where did the person who started this thread go? Still wondering what type of freshwater puffer they have. They.never said...?

Sorry guys I havnt had my iPod for a while and I don't go online to check its a figure eight puffer fish again really sorry

And my tank has been cycled for over three months iv had it up for almost a year

Cool - I love those little Fig 8's! But just fyi - he would do much better in a brackish tank. And if you do that then I believe you may be able to add a bumblebee goby as long as you have a good cave for him.
Don't know for 100% sure that they can go into a 15 though. Double check.
And make sure you've got a really good filter for your little piggy puffer. They make a big mess of their tanks. And of course do your water changes weekly.
Last bit is to be sure you're giving him snails for his beak.
I'm sure you knew a couple of those things but just incase.

I got two snail farms and I did turn the tank brackish a while ago when I did research on em and then I have sand in my tank and it clogged my filter and burned out the motor so I got an internal one and it's great and I feed it snails about every other day and between days I feed it freeze fired blood worms and baby shrimp and that's great with the goby cuz my puffer doesn't even use the caves in the tank

Back
Top Bottom