Fish Room revival 3.0?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Picked up a group of 5 kribensis yesterday, very nolgastic as they were the first fish I ever bred, they're about 1 1/2 right now and I can tell there are at least 2 males. I'm hoping I get at least one female out of the 3 that remain.

well had a somewhat successful talk with the parents today about getting the second rack built, they're somewhat open to it but they have concerns, they would rather me utilize the other two shelves on my current rack which would be fine but the top shelf would only have 4 inches of clearance if i used 10 gallons and the bottom shelf is on the floor, so both are bad for viewing and draining purposes. long story short it wont be happening in the next week but I have until mid October to get the stand built, before the big auction. In the mean time I'll make sure i have sponge filters ready to go and continue to organize the garage.

tbh i forgot how nice it is to take pictures with an actual camera heres some more stuff for y'all to feast upon, didnt get much done today but tomorrow should be a good day to grind out that bottom shelf.

the new pump makes the other one look like a freaking tetra 10, really glad i upgraded from that crap.

little more color on him tonight, all pictures were taken well after lights went off so i probably induced several strokes on the fish with the flash... lol

first time I've ever seen him with the blackish spots, maybe it has something to do with the time i took the pictures at, or the change in his diet, who knows.

newest addition to the tank just common kribs put i might do other species of pelvicachromis at some point... of the five kribs i have i think all 5 are males too, so its time to get a couple females i suppose.

and a picute of the bottom shelf, need to clean that all out tomorrow and get another shelf built 3 inches off the ground, should get tanks on it within a week.

Back
Top Bottom