FishCam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jim532

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm testing my Webcam, and I figured people who like fish would enjoy looking at it for what it is for now. only 3 fish in the tank but I'll be adding some Roseline Barbs next week. Let me know what you guys think.
I gotta change the angle when i get home.

here's the URL
http://jim532.camstreams.com/

I watched it for a minute and a half and I didnt see any fish. The closest I came to seeing a fish was a part of a tail that showed up in the lower right hand corner. Looked like a tetra or barb or something.

Holly crap........that's a pretty high framerate for a webcam.

I didn't see anything either but dang it looks cool!

HEY!!! I saw a fish! aftter watching it for a minute thrity. OHH! I just saw it again. And now I just saw a scary looking crocodile looking thing!!! it had its mouth opening coming at the camera..freaky..what is it? Never seen that thing before!!!! 8O

That was enjoyable! I watched for two minutes and saw 2 or 3 tetras (or maybe the same one, lol) and just for a second I saw a big pleco, I think. He was big but went by pretty quick.

oooooooooooooo..it was a pleco!!!! I've been watching it for ten minutes now and I've seen the fish quite a few times. Do plecos have teeth? because that thing had teeth when it openend:D

... i see a blank screen.

oh now i see it! I saw what looked like a serpae tetra or something. Maybe you should pull the cam back some to show the entire tank. Pretty cool idea though, can anyone host their webcam on there?

AshleyNicole said:
... i see a blank screen.

oh now i see it! I saw what looked like a serpae tetra or something. Maybe you should pull the cam back some to show the entire tank. Pretty cool idea though, can anyone host their webcam on there?

You may see a blank screen for a minute while it's loading.
No really there are fish in there. Those 3 are the survivors of ich outbreak while I was away a few months ago. I've been doing my best to prep it for new fish and ensure no probs when i add them.

I will adjust the camera angle this weekend for better viewing pleasure.
And yes anyone can host a webcam - the url is http://www.camstreams.com/ it only takes about 10 min to setup after you activate your account and download the software and it's FREE.

What a cool idea...Now you can see whats going on while your at work or vacation or whatever...

Sweet!!

Back
Top Bottom