Fishless Cycle--Done

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice rocks! And I love the moonlight too. When are you finally getting fish now that your cycle's all done...?

Well, if all levels are 0 tomorrow, and nitrates are in a good range, then I am actually buying fish tomorrow. THEY BETTER BE 0 TOMORROW!

Man that would look awesome on a black background

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The moonlights look great too. Doesn't that support bar right in the middle suck? haha

Yay for you Marconis!!! I am glad you stuck it out. It's nice to see thoughtful youngsters around here. I'm not old by a longshot btw...
I LOVE the holey rocks. I am thinking of getting some for my goldfish tank and putting the slate in the tropical. The moonlights look good too!
Do you have a final stocking list? I'd recommend some Rams...I am loving mine!

Now, question about the sand. It has not been stirred at all sine I put it in my tank (only slight movement when adding decorations.) So aren't there a lot of gas pockets? Should I stir it before I get my fish, or do it during the first PWC?

I'm not too familiar with sand but I would think that if you are concerned about it, do it now before fish.

Also, check out the classified or barter/trade forums and see if you can get your hands on some MTS I understand that they are a good thing to use in sand.

I tested this morning, 17 hours since dosing, and I am getting this.

Ammo- .05 (Very very small tint of green)
Nitrite- 1!

BAHH I SHOULDNT HAVE ADDED MORE AMMONIA! DO FISH EVEN MAKE THAT MUCH WHEN THEY POOP!?

Back
Top Bottom