Fishless cycling works

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdw1731

Aquarium Advice Activist
But it demands a buttload of patience. In this instant gratification world we reside, we naturally want it now.

Bah, stupid send button.

Anyway, if doing the fishless cycle has taught me anything, its patience. A watched tank never cycles and most things that went Eris.g were either my fault or my impatience or ignorance to 'let it ride out'.

If I can do a cycle then anyone can. I am the most impatient SOB alive. Yeah it took two months but I got awesome parameters and crystal clear water.

Good luck to you all and relax. Let the fish you want be your motivation. Thank everyone who helped get me to this point

Geezz 2 months is a long time to wait...im on day 10 on my fishless cycling..my ammonia is dropping from 4-2 so hopefully I will see some NitrItes soon

ya im doing a fish IN cycle because i learned about cycling after i got them. and it is a huge pain in my a**.sooo many pwc's fishless wouldve been worth it fo sho.

plus fishless gives you a beastly bacterial colony able to handle 4ppm, of ammonia in 24hrs. that can handle a well stocked tank easily

I think the feeling of knowing that i had the patience to do what is absolutley best for the fish istead of what was best for me is what makes me glad i stayed the course. But I have to say that people like eco23, librarygirl, and vol kept me off the ledge, whether they know ti or not. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom