floating adf...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

totalnewb

Aquarium Advice Regular
This morning I noticed that one of my frogs seemed to be "relaxing" at the surface. Everyone else is zipping up and down the tank.
Last night they ate alot. I have tried shining an led on his tummy, but quite frankly, I don't know what fluid from dropsy or constipation looks like.
I pushed him down a few times. He always comes back to the surface. I can't tell if it's voluntary or not. I saw him sink the same way he floats up. His legs go from curled up the spread eagle to an almost vertical splay. His nose is above water, but he looks like he's "gobbling" with his mouth, hard to tell if he's getting air. He looks a little bloated in some positions, but when he gets pushed down, he looks like all the rest. There are no visible fungal white spots. I did a water change this am. Parameters ok.
I am freaking out a little because I don't know what to do or even if I have to. No food tonight, that's for sure. And my alarm just went off to kill the lights! I'm worried he will be dead in the morning.
Is a salt bath an idea as a preventative measure? They're so sensitive and I don't know how much to use even if it is the correct option...

Pls help!

for some reason the pics didn't load,, trying again...

Attachments

• floating froggy 017.jpg
    floating froggy 017.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 52
  • floating froggy 018.jpg
    floating froggy 018.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 46
  • floating froggy 019.jpg
    floating froggy 019.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 50
  • floating froggy 021.jpg
    floating froggy 021.jpg