Florida newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

McGuappo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys,

New to the forums, pretty new to aquariums. No tanks yet and won't have any for a while. No room atm. Figured I have a few months to learn as much as I can before I dive in :)

That's awesome that u are actually learning ahead! Welcome to AA

Nice job on being patient here you will find great drop hope you invest in great fish!!!

Welcome aboard! It's so great to see that your taking the time to plan out your tank and do research! I bet your tank will look awesome! This is just a quick little questions: do you have a tank size in mind or any fish ideas and salt or fresh? Oh and thanks for planning ahead and not starting another 'I'm new and have an issue' threads! *no offensive to those who have though*

Thanks for the welcome! No idea what I want yet. I find myself going "omg I want that... ooh wait I like that!" wayyy too much lol. Size is going to be dependent on my living situation... I'd love to go salt but I'm thinking fresh is going to be better to get my feet wet.

We'll see!

Back
Top Bottom