"Fluffy" the Green Spotted Puffer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StarryEyedTiGeR

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Meet my new addition, "Fluffy"! Isn't he a cutie?? :D Jack ordered him for me before Valentines Day and I finally got to bring him home yesterdy!

(One of our local fish store that we frequent has a policy of quarantining all new fish for about a week before selling them to make sure they're healthy. Love that place!) When we went to pick him up yesterday, the brazen little guy was beating up on his little friends:rolleyes: (typical GSP!) I decided to name the little brute, "fluffy" haha.

This is the picture I took at the store when we went to pick him up. Fluffy is in the front. (I'll have to take some better pictures of him; he's a chunk!)
img_1076766_0_d10961470ab28744ba506e518333dca3.jpg

Awww! Cute! Congrats!!! :D

Thankyou!! I love the little guy!! :) He's quite the interior decorator too! He's already pulled up half of the plants in his tank and rearranged them to his liking lol!:biglol:

His tail is still a little curled, but not as much as it was yesterday. I think the stress of moving from the LFS tank to my tank may have stressed him out a little. He's eating well though and his green coloration is still very bright (especially the spot on the top of his head) so I think he will be just fine. His tail has also loosened up a bit since yesterday, so I think we're making progress and he's starting to get used to his new home!

Back
Top Bottom