For Sale: Fluval 404 Users

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CaptainAhab

Thanx but no.....
I have 2 Fluval 404's and a bunch of accessories.. baskets, foam, tube , etc.. All used.. Drop me a PM if you have any interest. Shipping is what it costs me from NJ, no more, no less.

1 old 404 (fully functional) , 1 new model 404 (needs an impeller shaft - $10 ebay). 16 media baskets (4 full sets), 4 sponge set (3 with sponges), 2 set of ceramic media, misc hose lengths, connectors, etc

It's all as-is but the motors work and the impellers spin (for the old model). The new model was working a few weeks ago before the ceramic (why are they not stainless steel like Rena's!!!!) shaft broke.

Also have :Coralife Aqualight Double Linear Strip Compact Fluorescent Fixture, 4X65 Watt, 48 inch. Though I'd hate to ship it.

Includes the optional black legs for direct mounting to the tank, or remove to place directly on glass covers.
Lamps are 6 months old, 2 10K, 2 50/50
The fan can be a bit noisy but is probably easily replaced and/or quieted.

Great light for FW, FOWLR, few coral species. Also make a great sump light.

48 inch Compact Fluorescent Aquarium Fixtures Power Compact Coralife Aqualight Current USA Orbit Current USA Satellite

Spring cleaning as it were...

No tagging along or water parameter readings will be proffered. So don't ask :devilish:

Back
Top Bottom