Fluval mini co2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HandSomeDevil13

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have been thinking about buying the fluval mini for my planted nano tank and I'm curious if anyone has had any decent growth with this set up?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have been thinking about buying the fluval mini for my planted nano tank and I'm curious if anyone has had any decent growth with this set up?

Hi mate I looked at this too and I can see why this is appealing but I was put off in the end and I'm glad really.

Replacing the bottles would become quite regular and tedious, there is no proper control over the bubble rate and you would have to remember to keep turning it off at night then fiddle with the needle valve again in the morning to set the bubble rate again.

Much more cost effective, safer an efficient to buy a proper set up in my opinion.

Hi mate I looked at this too and I can see why this is appealing but I was put off in the end and I'm glad really.

Replacing the bottles would become quite regular and tedious, there is no proper control over the bubble rate and you would have to remember to keep turning it off at night then fiddle with the needle valve again in the morning to set the bubble rate again.

Much more cost effective, safer an efficient to buy a proper set up in my opinion.

I'm sure you're right. The only reason I'm considering the fluval disposables is because the tank I'm setting up is a nano tank and it seems like a waste using an actual co2 system on such a small tank.
I figured the smaller fluval would be more than enough.

Aquatek make mini regulater for smaller tank 90 bucks well worth it refill it once every month and a half. 4 bucks to refill at academy

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

I'm sure you're right. The only reason I'm considering the fluval disposables is because the tank I'm setting up is a nano tank and it seems like a waste using an actual co2 system on such a small tank.
I figured the smaller fluval would be more than enough.

I just think you will buy one of these and end up buying a proper system in the end anyway so just trying to save you time and money but of course the choice is yours.

Back
Top Bottom