Fluval Spec V Journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, isn't that Murphy's Law thing annoying!!!

Maybe try soaking the pump part in some vinegar water and after a while add some baking soda and scrub and shake it a little in the water, then I'd rinse it again and try some vinegar & fresh water just in case it starts up. Otherwise I guess it would be done for. It is amazing about the pink slime stuff that can gunk those little pumps up inside. They are similar to the little pumps in table top water fountains.

Yes, isn't that Murphy's Law thing annoying!!!

Maybe try soaking the pump part in some vinegar water and after a while add some baking soda and scrub and shake it a little in the water, then I'd rinse it again and try some vinegar & fresh water just in case it starts up. Otherwise I guess it would be done for. It is amazing about the pink slime stuff that can gunk those little pumps up inside. They are similar to the little pumps in table top water fountains.

I've got to mess around with it later. I realized it was broken right after a water change and honestly didn't feel like draining down the water again so I wouldn't spill water out the edges [emoji38]

A rio 50 fits I believe in the compartment (10.00) and is adjustable to 69gph

Back
Top Bottom