For Sale: Fluval U3 Underwater Filter (Gently Used) in NY/NJ Area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fis

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a Fluval U3 Underwater Filter rated for a 20-40 gallon tank for sale

Gently used, works perfectly. Sold As-Is.

This filter is super quiet!

I'm not selling it with the bio media or the carbon that's currently in place. I have one new carbon still in the package that I'll give the buyer, and both carbon and bio media are easily purchased at any aquarium store.

I paid $55.00. Asking $40.00 not including shipping. Would consider meeting if someone is interested in picking it up in the NY/NJ area-

Thanks!

I have a power filter on one of my55g. I don't like it at all. Do you think this would be a nice supplement until I can buy a big canister?

Hi -
Frankly I am not by any means an expert on fish, nor fish filters frankly. Just fumbling my way along trying to help my poor fish! I would think it would be a nice supplement, but it's by no means enough. Maybe as you said with the power filter it would temporarily be enough? How big is the power filter?
I have a 29 gallon and was told the Fluval was too small so I'm going to buy the next step up (I think rated 50-90 or something like that)

If you're interested in purchasing it let me know - we can figure out if meeting up is a possibility, or I can always ship it-

Back
Top Bottom