Flying fox problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishy_friend

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have two flying fox fish, planning to get more, I've had them for about 4 months and they are nice fish, not too active though. Anyway I got them at the same time and they were the same size, they were pretty much identical actually, as the started to grow they changed though. One is now big, strong and swimming around the tank, sucking on plants, but the other... The other one is half the size of the big one in length and width, he is much less active as well and just sits on the side of the tank floating about. he has been like this for about a month now and I want him to get as strong as the other one. some things you should know, my water is good, I use a liquid testing kit but cant remember exactly the parimeters. I feed my fish flakes and sinking granules for the cories, should the flying foxes get a special food, I presumed they would get algae and the granules. Are algae wafers suitable for FF? Also I feed my fish daphnia in jelly once a week. why is my FF like this and how can I change it?

Back
Top Bottom