Free Oscar(s) and/or Pleco gainesville Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Electrobes

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anyone interested in a 4-5 inch tiger Oscar and/or a 5-6 inch Common black pleco. I am giving them away because I have 2 oscars and a pleco in a 45 gallon tank and they are already getting too big for it, and I was supposed to get a larger tank built but it got delayed. I will give both oscars away (if both are wanted but will also give away one) as I see they are a pair (I am pretty sure) but the 4-5 inch Red oscar (also the "leader of the pack") has been doing well of getting over HITH, but still has some recovery to go. For a full recovery though she needs more space taken up by the other oscar and pleco... I have an XP3 filstar on the 45 gallon tank, and I test the waters which is in good perameters, so I take it its the limited space. I have a lot of food for both the pleco and the oscar(s)... so there you have it... if you are interested in either the red oscar, tiger oscar, and/or pleco and are close by gimme a call at 352-376-9515. I don't want to give them to the LFS here because they are pretty miserable to their fish, I want these guys to go to a good home. Thanks for reading :)

Sorry, two months ago and I might have grabbed up all 3 fish. Sorry to hear things won't work out on getting a larger tank just yet.,

Hey link to this post in the Classifieds section too, maybe you'll get more bites.

Sorry to hear about your female oscar!

Pretty plec Electrobes...how'd you get the gravel to stick on the side of the tank like that?

*smirks*

Back
Top Bottom