Fresh Pond, New Update, May, 11, 2024,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonsterFishLovS29

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello! this is latest update freshwater monster pond: Fish: 2 oscar 10 to 11 inches pbass 8 to 9.5 inches alligator gar 18 inches channa red snakehead or Toman 16 inches New Tank mate 8.5 inches

sad and horrible story: that alligator gar and red snakehead (toman) in my experience attacked and bit my 9 inch silver aro and 8 inch tiger shovelnose and tear the chunks of meat later on too late to separate them and RIP💔😢 this happen within the fee days thank you.

Pics:

Attachments

• IMG_0292.jpeg
    IMG_0292.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0293.jpeg
    IMG_0293.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0294.jpeg
    IMG_0294.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0296.jpeg
    IMG_0296.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0299.jpeg
    IMG_0299.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 3
(New Tank Mate…) The paroon shark survived with his defense with those 2 sharpy toothy reptile looking fish he is the fastest fish that the snakehead cant ever catched in my opinion and he nips the peacock bass tail after and Oh,. he is the greatest victory of my other catfish species that own that died before in my experience including the shovelnose and the barbled monkey fish and the red tail but there is one more catfish that will be better than him that I haven’t own LOL😉 Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom