Freshwater stingray

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jarette

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I want a freshwater stingray can anyone tell me some advice about keeping them?

reticulated teacup stingrays need a tank of at least 150 gallons with a fine sand bottom because they bury themselves in the sand. round tanks are preferred. 6-7 ph is ideal temperature 78-82 degrees they are carnivores and will eat shrimp, bloodworms, earthworms, crickets etc. i want one so bad ive been looking into them for a while now

Thx stingrays are hard to find in stores but its worth it.I an hoping to find more info about stingrays.Good luck

one of my lfs always has teacups for 99.99 and motoros for 149.99 maybe try and ask your local fish stores if they can order you one? or try aquabid

My LFS sells teacups for 100 dollars.

I'd say at least 200 gallons regardless of any type you get. But I've never kept them just from what I've read and heard

My LFS sells teacups for 100 dollars.

I'd say at least 200 gallons regardless of any type you get. But I've never kept them just from what I've read and heard

a world of fish? ;) thats what i was talking about haha 99.99 for the tea cups and 149.99 for the motoros there

Back
Top Bottom