freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you. Carey def takes the cake in terms of diversity and looks. I couldnt pass up the triggers and lion though:) and the worst part is seeing people that are a few monrhs ahead, youre coming along nicely too:)

ha thanks man. speaking of coming along.

today i bought a 4stage ro/di unit. may buy another koralia 1400 before the night is out... tomorrow is more salt maybe trash can for it and a power head to mix it all. and lr. we have talked about doing a mix of pukani and figi, just so long as all the pieces are interesting to look at and have lots of nooks and crannies. at least then we can have a fowlr until we get the sump and overflows worked out. i do look forward to building the sump and doing the plumbing. that should be fun.

Building my sump was really fun, no joke. Also, what type of live rock you're buying doesn't matter, just get what you like. I would get some solid pieces for a good base, then large, more porous pieces for the shelves and top.

Id recommend aquacave.com for the koralia (great pricing and service) marcorocks.com is good for rock, id say go with 15-20 lbs of live and the rest base rock, itll all become live after a few months and it saves $$$

no joke here either. as much as a head ache as it was resealing the 75 it was fun too. about the lr. i didnt think about dense rock for a foundation. i think the idea of getting rock we like has sunk in like you have mentioned before. im glad we do have at least more than one kind to choose from, and a couple stores. surprisingly we have 3 stores to buy lr from in this town. i miss the "big city" sometimes.

Id recommend aquacave.com for the koralia (great pricing and service) marcorocks.com is good for rock, id say go with 15-20 lbs of live and the rest base rock, itll all become live after a few months and it saves $$$

ive looked at aquacave, and marinedepot has a sale on them, but i can still get a better deal on ebay. ive looked at marcorocks and reefcleaners and bulkreefsupply. our thought was just to go ahead and get the lr local. you know, a little immediate gratification to lift our spirits about looking at a 75g single hermit crab tank.

all of these sites have been recommended from users from this site. it really is a wealth of info.

ha i was typing about marinedepot same as carey. i got that tip from you in another thread actually. so thank you maam.

i've got quite the full shopping cart on marine depot, including 2 new 550's for my rimless. :)

Now to find the money to buy it all with. LOL

carey said:
i've got quite the full shopping cart on marine depot, including 2 new 550's for my rimless. :)

Now to find the money to buy it all with. LOL

When you find some let me know

crap so im looking at ebay i can buy 2 1400's for 80 plus $9 for combined shipping. buy the two and change the 750 back to a 750 for a bad dead spot?

That's a shame. I've got two on the way. AA crashed on me last night.

Unless I overlooked her reply I never found out if Carey was a night elf or ork.

LOL. my AA crashed while I was trying to respond. I am alliance, so I have one of every race. :)And one of every class as well

carey said:
LOL. my AA crashed while I was trying to respond. I am alliance, so I have one of every race. :)And one of every class as well

FOR THE HORDE!!!!

undead are the best ;)

Oh you traitor!! Alliance is the way to go ! We are the good guys ya know...and much more attractive than an orc. LOL Thoguh the blood elves are quite slutty looking....

Back
Top Bottom