FS : BLOOD Red Cherry Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GlitcH

Aquarium Advice FINatic
VERY GOOD QUALITY RED CHERRY SHRIMP FOR SALE!!

$1.25 EACH buy as many as you want with a minimum of only 10 shrimp.

SCROLL DOWN FOR MY PICTURES AND VIDEOS.

I'll ship an even mix of male and female shrimp [at a size of approximately 1/4 to 1/2 inches and will look like the smaller sized shrimp in the first picture after they acclimate to your tank conditions].

Approximately 95% of my shrimp have this deep blood red when they mature.

These shrimp are a great addition to your aquarium.
They are very peaceful and spend most of their time munching on algae or any leftovers they can find in your tank.
A SIZEABLE CREW OF THESE GUYS WILL DO A NUMBER ON ALL THAT NASTY ALGAE AND KEEP YOUR AQUARIUM LOOKING CLEAN WITH LESS WORK ON YOUR PART.

Common name: Red Cherry, Cherry Shrimp, Fire shrimp

Scientific name: Neocaridina heteropoda var. red

Size: 2.5 to 3 cm or 1 to 1.2 inch

Water temperature: 15 to 28°C or 59 to 82°F

Water parameters: pH 6.5 to 7.5

Origin: Taiwan

RCS should only be kept with peaceful tank mates.
Cichlids for example are an aggressive fish and should not be kept with your Red Cherry Shrimp.

Along with the shrimp I will also include a plant clipping.
If you have a preference of high, medium, or low light plant clippings, just let me know.

I also include a free Red Cherry Shrimp Care sheet with every shipment.

All shrimp are shipped by USPS Priority Mail [$7.00] or Express Mail [$21.00] buyers choice.
I pack your shrimp in breather bags and use heat packs if needed to ensure every shrimp arrives as healthy as it was when it left.
If you would like a different shipping option please contact me via brian@riaquatics.com
I always include a few extra shrimp.
I ship anywhere in the continental US![ Sorry not shipments to Alaska or Hawaii ]
Shipments to Canada are now possible.....email me with your address for a quote.
I ship Monday and Tuesday after payment is made for Priority Mail shipments and Monday - Thursday after payment is made for Express Mail shipments.
These shrimp are my pets and I take great pride in knowing that they will get to you as healthy as they were when I take them from my tanks.

Here are a few pictures and videos of my shrimp.

rcs1.jpg

rcs2.jpg

rcs3.jpg

Refunds for DOA only which never happens so no worries.
But in case the post office screws up I'll need two digital pictures of dead shrimp in the unopened bag emailed to brian@riaquatics.com within 6 hours of first delivery attempt.

Send me your paypal email address with the amount you want and your choice of shipping.
Paypal and all major credit cards are accepted.
Sorry no money orders.

Brian

Back
Top Bottom