FS: LaMotte Phosphate Test Kit and 60ml Dropper Bottles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Purrbox

Aquarium Advice Addict
LaMotte Phosphate Test Kit
I'm selling this kit because I have a difficult time getting the light at the correct angle to be able to read it. In spite of this it's a great kit and extremely accurate. I've switched to the Red Sea Kit which is almost as accurate but doesn't require quite so many gymnastics to be able to read. I've only used it a few times so there is at least 40 tests of the original 50 left and it's in excellant condition. I paid over $50 for this kit new.

Asking for $30 + shipping. The kit weighs a little over 1lb, so shipping can be estimated at 2lbs.

60 ml Dropper Bottles
I bought a box of these but only needed three for dosing my Office Pico. They're easy to open, fill, reseal, and use for dosing. I'm going to keep a few spares on hand, so there are 6 for sale.

Asking $0.75 each + shipping. These are very light, so shipping will most likely be under 1lb.

I prefer payment via non CC Paypal. If this doesn't work for you let me know and we can probably work out an alternative method of payment.

Attachments

• dscn6609_195.jpg
    dscn6609_195.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 18
  • dscn6610_732.jpg
    dscn6610_732.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom