FS: Playstation 2 ... lots of extras!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jermz79

Aquarium Advice Addict
Playstation 2 including ... 2 dual shock controllers, 8gb memory card, USB headset, and 6 games!

Playstation has a graphic sticker package put on it, I will post pics later tonight when I get home ... It is AWESOME, sets it apart from any other playstations!

Games off the top of my head, I haven't played it in a while (Dang XBOX)

Madden 2005
NCAA football 2005
GTA - San Andreas
GTA - Vice City
Ghost Recon (the newer one)
SSX Tricky (Awesome snowboard game)

make an offer ... no low ballers!

Jermz

The best snowboard game EVER!!!!! I love when you get the SUPER UBER TRIX ... and the game says SUPER UBER in that real computerized voice ... HILLARIOUS!

$175 for everything OBO ... What is there is over $300 worth of stuff, and I'll thrown in an Instant Ocean Hydrometer for free!!!!!

Here is a picture of the Playstation showing the sticker package I put on it!!! I think it's pretty cool!

And the cables ... WOW forgot about those .... They are S-Video monster cables, and they are AWESOME! Really brings out the true capabilities of the + model PS2...

Attachments

• p4290649.jpg
    p4290649.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 32
  • p4290643.jpg
    p4290643.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 44
If you really have a 8 GIGABYTE memory card I'll give you $150 for just that. :roll: 8) :lol:

PS2 is still available .... and I'm running a new special!!!!! :D

PS2, controllers, sony cables (not monster cables), Memory card and your choice of 2 games $125 shipped .... 8O 8O

Both GTA games are not available ... :cry: but everything else is still there!

Back
Top Bottom