fs - rcs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

timwag2001

Aquarium Advice FINatic
i have some red cherry shrimp for sale.

$.75 each plus shipping

shrimp will be shipped using kordon breather bags in a foam insulated medium flat rate box.

size of the shrimp will vary. some people dont like tiny shrimp. younger shrimp ship better and acclimate to your tank better.
i will ship a few extra in case of doa's

watch your weather. i wont be responsible if they get delivered and you leave them in your mailbox to cook. so please make arrangements.

ok. i have plenty more rcs as well as some plants.

blyxa japonica
rotala green "narrow"
rotala singapore
limno aromatica
moss (possibly christmas moss)
kliener sword
crypt wendtii
staurogyn repens 049
e tennelus micro

well i really dont think i could insulate a small flat rate box and fit the shrimp in it. and with the heat of summer i dont think its a good idea to ship in an un insulated box. i'll go check and get back to you in a few minutes

ok. that is a definate no. they wont ship safely in that package

Ok doke thank you for checking!!!!!!!! It just seemed a little over kill but then I reread your original post and saw the insulated put and then it clicked!!!! Well I am still not sure if I want to do this I will pm you

How many more do you have? And what's the shipping cost to 07901?

medium flat rate is $10.70
i have a lot right now. most juvies

how many are you looking for

Bump for a great seller! You'll receive very nice looking shrimp from him! :)

I have a 10 Gallon, with tetras and catfish. How many can I have? And what do these things eat? Is it okay to put them in a planted tank, will they eat the plants?

you can fit a ton in there. problem is though, your fish might eat them. if a fish can fit it in their mouth, they will eat it.
they eat all kinds of decaying matter, fish food algae wafers. pretty much anything.

how big is your catfish and what kind of tetras?

I have glass/ghost catfish, and they're about 2 inches long. And tetras are neon tetras.
Will the shrimp eat plants I have in the tank?

they wont eat your plants. but they will help to keep them clean. i wouldnt worry about the glass catfish too much. the tetras might not touch the larger shrimp but when they breed they will more than likely pick off your offspring. and even though some fish may not be able to eat the shrimp, they may still pick at their legs and stuff.

lots of people keep cherries in their community tanks

Back
Top Bottom