Garlic and ADFs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pongeer247

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've seen a lot of people suggesting garlic to help with fish immune systems. My question is will this affect ADFs in any way?

I can't promise it's not bad for them or anything, but that had never crossed my mind. All i know is mine don't seem to have a problem with it.

I'm not planning on dosing too much. Just enough for the 6 fish I have in the tank with them. Experience seems to be the best advice sometimes lol.

Feeding Garlic

I've seen a lot of people suggesting garlic to help with fish immune systems. My question is will this affect ADFs in any way?

Hello Pong...

I've fed minced garlic to my fish and to shrimp, so I don't think this vegetable would harm your frogs. If anything, it would be a good source of vitamins. My research says, it's a natural antibotic too. I feed a minced garlic from a company called "Spice World". They've been in business for decades. This garlic has no additives. I just mash up a little and drop it into the tank. My fish really go for it. No, it doesn't make the tank water smell.

B

Hello Pong...

I've fed minced garlic to my fish and to shrimp, so I don't think this vegetable would harm your frogs. If anything, it would be a good source of vitamins. My research says, it's a natural antibotic too. I feed a minced garlic from a company called "Spice World". They've been in business for decades. This garlic has no additives. I just mash up a little and drop it into the tank. My fish really go for it. No, it doesn't make the tank water smell.

B

Thanks for adding to loves' feedback. I will begin feeding garlic tonight using garlic I get from work.

Back
Top Bottom