Giant Danios with Angel Fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crayZlayD

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I an setting up a new 39 gal tall tank and want to know if these are compatible. If I have three of the Danios, will they bother two Angel Fish?
Also, will they eat Cardinal Tetras?
Thanks.

I bought two Giant Danios and had to take them back in three days, they were stressing my other fish out with their zipping around the tank so much, they were really nice but not in my tank with Rainbows.

i have 6 Giant Danio (Danio malabaricus), 6 Zebra Danio (Brachydanio rerio), 8 Angelfish (Pterophyllum scalare), 1 Altum Angel (Pterophyllum altum), 4 Blood Parrot Cichlid (C. citrinellum x C. synspilum)(?), 3 Jack Dempsey (Cichlasoma octofasciatum), 8 Convict Cichlid (Archocentrus nigrofasciatus), and 2 Firemouth Cichlid (Thorichthys meeki), in my american cichlid tank setup, and they all get along great.

Well I reckin you have a tank to hold all of those fish, mine is only a 29 gal. and it was my mistake, but lesson learned!

does your lfs have any purple danio? they are really small in size and seem to grow slow, or not at all.

Back
Top Bottom