glofish tetras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lets not start this argument here lindab. Everybody here so far is interested in the topic. Not because we dont believe in it either. If you want to argue start your own thread.

I saw them too, Sharkbait....at the aquatic critter? :) I think they are like $8 a piece there too....if I remember correctly. :)

Lets not start this argument here lindab. Everybody here so far is interested in the topic. Not because we dont believe in it either. If you want to argue start your own thread.

I said nothing argumentative..... but for those who do think these fish are "natural", now they know better. Sorry if you disagree with my comment.

For what its worth I agree with godfan. At least theyre not tatooed or dyed which means those idiots that do those unspeakable may not have the market they used to and are possibly leaving some poor fw parrot alone. I agree w/LindaB also but hey lets not be a buzzkill. Those glolite fish really do look awsome!

yea I have a natural looking tank with regular fish in it but the tank im interested in putting these In is for my 5 yr. old daughter with pink and purple gravel and fluorescent fake plants they may not be natural but are great for young kids who you are trying to help grow an interest in fish keeping and teaching them some responsibility... and like was said before atleast they aren't shot full of die or tattooed

yea I have a natural looking tank with regular fish in it but the tank im interested in putting these In is for my 5 yr. old daughter with pink and purple gravel and fluorescent fake plants they may not be natural but are great for young kids who you are trying to help grow an interest in fish keeping and teaching them some responsibility... and like was said before atleast they aren't shot full of die or tattooed
True. they look sweet! I wonder if new colors are on the way? I wish my mom would get some though I am not sure her fish would get along....

The topic of this thread is a discussion about Glofish brand tetras. It has stayed on topic just fine so far. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I just saw these in PetSmart in NV. They are also asking $8.00. I'm going to get 4 of them for my 29 gallon community tank. They are realy cool.

Back
Top Bottom