Glosso and GHG

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crepe

Aquarium Advice Addict
Glosso and GHG finally came in.

I also got my clippard needle valve. The ASA should be in by tomorrow...

dsc01779th.jpg

Right out of the box. Nice and heat sealed, airtight.
dsc01784lk.jpg

All lined up. Straight from Florida Aquatic Nurseries, 35 dollars for it all shipped. Funny thing is that these are grown emersed and I freaked out big time when I put them in a tub for keeping until I'm ready to plant and carterpillars started crawling out...I literally screamed. My friend was with me at the time and she got my tweezers and pulled them out...I'm a tad squeamish with caterpillars...worms, roaches and maggots are okay. Caterpillars are revolting.

Sweeet. What size tank are they going into? Depending on the look you are going for, the glosso will have a tendency to spread into the GHG and you will have a big mix of plants all together... if you are trying to keep it clean and separated, then just pay attention to the line as it grows and trim/uproot accordingly. If you are looking to go more natural, than it won't be a problem. I think it will be a really nice combo of plants though... iwagumi style...

These are going into an iwagumi. But I'm not doing any scaping until spring break. I don't have the time. They are going into the 20L. Totalllllllyyy redoing it. Keeping the E. Acicularis Midground, glosso foreground and the ghg background. It should look really neat.

DEAR LORD! I just spent....2? 3? Hours de-rockwooling these plants. Tomorrow is going to be cutting the runners....Another 3 hour task. Planting can wait until next week lol.

Back
Top Bottom