Gold Nugget Pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfairy

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have been wanting a gold nugget pleco for months, but when I only had the 20g tank I really didn't have enough room for one plus I never could find them anywhere. When I got the 55g, I knew I had to finally get one. I finally found one at a new Petsmart that opened up about 15 minutes away. This was the most expensive fish I have ever bought at 40 bucks, so I definitely splurged (I know some fish are way more than that, but it was a splurge for me). It was so worth it though. I love him!

Here is a picture. I took this while he was in a small bucket as I was acclimating him because I knew once I released him into the tank, I may never be able to get a good picture again. What do you think?

Attachments

• gnpleco_719.jpg
    gnpleco_719.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 582
beautiful fish. For your wallets sake never go saltwater. I don't even flinch when a clerk gives me the price on a fish anymore.

CONGRATS!!! I've been looking around for a different pleco myself. So I know your pumped :wink:

Thanks for the compliments! He's doing great in the tank so far. He loves my huge piece of driftwood and he actually doesn't hide as much as I thought he would.

Back
Top Bottom