golden light tetra's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

remy the cook

Aquarium Advice Activist
for some reason my glow light tetra's have a golden look to them now

Attachments

• IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 55
So have they changed color? Did you just turn the lights on? If so when the lights are off, fish often go pale so when you turn the light on suddenly you see the difference in color. Is the tank cycled? What are your parameters (ammonia, etc)? Are they otherwise eating and acting normally?

they eat and act normally, but the test strips I bought only test gh, kh, ph, no2, and no3.
It should be cycled most of the time everything is running perfectly except I have a bacteria imbaliance and some fish with ich, lights were not turned on suddenly

How are you treating the Ich? They could be stressed from the Ich itself or the treatment. Not sure what you mean by "bacteria imbalance." The test strips can also be inaccurate sometimes. The API liquid kit will last longer than strips and is more accurate. What do the strips say your Nitrite and NItrate are? When was the last time you did a water change?

water change not even an hour ago, kordon ich attack (cherry barbs have the ich), i was told reason my water is foggy is cause of a bacteria not being balanced with how much waste is being produced and my Nitrite and NItrate are both 0

Back
Top Bottom