For Sale: Golden nugget pleco L177

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EMAN12

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have 3"-4" 9 golden nugget plecos L177

They are healthy and eating im asking $40 each no trades

I will also be selling discus im just trying to get them healthy first l. They will be $20 each

Will ship only in the US
Local pick up
I'm located in 91732

Shipping will cost $12. I will ship on monday and it will get to you on wednesday. If fish dies on the way i will give you a free refund just take a photo with the fish inside the bag. We can ship up to 3 fish for that price

ForumRunner_20120815_191118.jpg

ForumRunner_20120815_191127.jpg

ForumRunner_20120815_191138.jpg

Discus for sale

Also i will be selling other fish just tell me what you want and i will get it for you at a good price but you have to buy a 50 or more depending on the fish.

12 blue angelfish $45 for all of them
They are 2"

I will add photos later

Do you still have the gold nuggets? If you don't, will you be able to get your hands on some more?

EMAN12 said:
12 blue angelfish $45 for all of them
They are 2"

I will add photos later

Following along cause I wanna see the pics but would you consider selling less than all of them

aaronjohn20 said:
Following along cause I wanna see the pics but would you consider selling less than all of them

The more you buy the cheaper i sell but if you want a few they are going to be $5

Jetstorm369 said:
How long will you have them for? The slightest estimation will be more than sufficient.

Until they sell so i can have them for a long time.

Jetstorm369 said:
If you don't mind me asking, will you get new ones if they do happen to sell out?

Possibly but tgat would be in a very ling time

Back
Top Bottom