Golden wonder killie fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skeeter4158098

Aquarium Advice Activist
Looking at getting one. Can some tell me a little more then what I have found. Size 4 inches. More a top fish?

I have a 55 gallon fw. 5 blood fin 5 x-ray 2 golden veiled angel fish.

They have really big mouths, there's a good chance they could eat the bloodfins IMO. Other than that a pretty cool fish. I had some but had to give them away because of aggression issues.

Maxkolbe said:
They have really big mouths, there's a good chance they could eat the bloodfins IMO. Other than that a pretty cool fish. I had some but had to give them away because of aggression issues.

Well my bloodfins are a good 2 inches still bad idea?

i have three of them there good eaters earthworms ghost shrimp and small fish are snacks for them plus all the frozen goodies you can get i have no problem with mine they stay at the top and rarely come mid to lower level so they get along with the rest of the zoo...

I wouldn't just get one; go for a small school. These fish are not very active.

David

DavidAl said:
I wouldn't just get one; go for a small school. These fish are not very active.

David

Well have decided not get one. Wanted something that would get on the bigger size around 4 inches as a center fish and that would get along with what I have. Looking at bosmani rainbows possibly?

Rainbows also prefer to be in groups. Your two angel fish should serve as the centerpiece fish. Increase the bloodfin and x-ray numbers and add some cories and you're good to go.

David

Back
Top Bottom