goldfish tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You want me to get more tanks don't you :p But I should tell you our basement if flooded.... We are like the only people in our neighborhood that has a basement -_-.

Oh I thought you said in house swimming pool lol. More room for fish.

Oh as for the tanks....only if you WANT some more... :angel:

Funny, in house swimming pool. But sadly there is mold and nothing can live down there :( Trust me, I have thought about the idea of making the flooding work to my advantage.
Also I WANT more tanks, I got a new 10 gallon today for 10 bucks at petco ^_^. I am going back for 2 more 10 gallons :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny, in house swimming pool. But sadly there is mold and nothing can live down there :( Trust me, I have thought about the idea of making the flooding work to my advantage.
Also I WANT more tanks, I got a new 10 gallon today for 10 bucks at petco ^_^. I am going back for 2 more 10 gallons :)

Go for the 40G breeder and have a good place for a Goldie. Some stores I a told have the 55G :brows: for $1. per gallon. Also the are plenty of good condition free tanks large size!!! Free did I say free??? Just have to be able to run out and pick up, especially when people are moving, CL had 2 free tanks today in my area. As an example. You can use special treated lumber for a brace in the basement, I think they are blue colored boards made for damp areas. Reinforce it and get a nice big tank.

If I went for the 40 g breeder then where would I put my bed? My room is stuffed to the max, with my fish tanks and the essentials. Although if I didn't have my tv, I have an empty 4 foot space. Although there is a door right near it that hits the tv stand constantly.

If I went for the 40 g breeder then where would I put my bed? My room is stuffed to the max, with my fish tanks and the essentials. Although if I didn't have my tv, I have an empty 4 foot space. Although there is a door right near it that hits the tv stand constantly.

Get rid of the TV, :lol: Just kidding...mostly. Tanks are addictive.

Four spare feet of space ..... Mmmm...

Assorted African cichlids that are small are fun

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If I took away the tv and the stand I would have a lot of room but then I would have a problem. The door swings open and always hits the stand, I would have to set up some wood to stop it once it got to a certain point or I could make it a sliding door that slides into the wall. To be honest the stand is nice real oak wood that is made to hold some weight. I know that it can hold up to 200 pounds cuz I once put a 20 gallon on it. I can always get another thing to hold the tv in the middle of my room. I DO have a stand for a 10 gallon I took down because of space reasons :)

Lol i have it as well i think ?

As a minor still i dont have a "job" i just do things here and there to make a few hundred dollars in the summer, but about 70% goes to fish, 10% to my geckos, 10 gets lost in the form of spare change, and the last bit gets spent on Swedish Fish, my favorite candy. Oh, and whatever is left goes to buying lures for fishing.

Do you see how all my hobbies involve fish?

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom