Good show for us Freshy's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brant

Aquarium Advice Freak
On april 22nd at 11:00 am est the discovery channel will be reairing the show amazon abyss. Wich i have already seen twice its good well worth watching on there I saw a black ghost knife and several other knife fish also angel fish and several diferent types of tetras along with several differnt armord catfish. And also several diferent parasitic catfish 8O and some scary scavenger catfish called candyrooasu. Definatly a good watch. :D

Thanks for posting this. I only got to watch part of it when it aired the last time. Hopefully I'll get to see the whole thing this time around. :)

We should get one of are more eliquint writers to email discovery channel and see if we can get group discount on buying some dvd copys of this show. And also stress the benifits of a follow up show to this.

Bump again...tomorrow, at 11:00 am Eastern time (10:00 am CDT) on the Discovery Channel! I'm so excited...I love the Amazon!!

towards the end when they get down towards the bottom of the abyss and the larger cousins of the ?candiru aso? start showing up and taking chunks out of the bait bag..........well those were cetopsis coecutiens........the very same fish i just sold back to the fish store last week. Mine wasn't nearly so vicious while he was young but recently i began having fatalities in the tank.....now i know why.

too bad there wasn't more information available out there when i purchased him 2 yrs ago....but they are amazing fish to watch. they look like a baby great white shark. silvery blue on top, white on the underbelly and beady black eyes, and wow can they move fast.

anyway thanks for posting about the show, it was really neat. Glad i got to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom