green slug like bug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ducati2242

Aquarium Advice Regular
Looking at my tank tonight I found 2 new crabs 1 new clam something moving deep down in a hole in the rock and this little fellow . I saw him move up the rock and disappear down the other side . Moves in a jerky movement but quite quickly . What is it. The photos were taken with my iphone so could have been better.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 70
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 81
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 69
is this what it looks like?
img_1138645_0_8f9b558fe3d503177b8be948dc36951e.jpg

if so, it's a harmless herbivore that will disappear before you know it. i don't remember the proper name. i took this image of this one that was found in a sump of mine. this was the first and last time i ever saw the guy.
the only thing that throws me off is that it's a fast mover. the one in the pictures moved like a stomatella snail.

Yes thats him . The eyes are the same and the gap in the back is the same . Thanks Im glad its not a nudibranch as the last time I had them they ate my soft corals before I new to get them out. When I said fast I meant for a snail like critter . He was only about 15mm long and it took about a minute to move 50 mm.

Ill get ready for the next time he appears , if ever , and take a proper picture with a camera.

Back
Top Bottom