Greetings from Northern Michigan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aholloway906

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone,

Brand new to the site. I currently have a 29 gallon freshwater tank with 5 mollies 1 mickey and 1 dwarf gourami. In my day job I am a 9-1-1 dispatcher and as many of you know it is a high stress job that can sometimes at the end of your shift leaving you hating the world. Now I can't wait to get home just to look at my aquarium. It is an amazing way to distress and relax, even when I have to clean and do the water changes. I am excited to add more fish and am looking for suggestions as to what a good schooling fish would be to add. I feel that with the 7 "individuals" I have it would be good to add a group that will swim together. Any and all suggestions are welcome. I won't be adding them anytime soon since I just added 4 this week.

Thanks in advance everyone:dance::dance::dance:

Ahoy! I was really excited for a moment and thought my mom might have joined the forum, having just set u a 29g in northern michigan, but you've got a few different fish and she doesn't work for 9-1-1 haha

A corydoras or rasbora species could be a great choice, they generally prefer to school or shoal in groups of 6+

Ahoy! I was really excited for a moment and thought my mom might have joined the forum, having just set u a 29g in northern michigan, but you've got a few different fish and she doesn't work for 9-1-1 haha

A corydoras or rasbora species could be a great choice, they generally prefer to school or shoal in groups of 6+
Lol....if my mom joined id have to leave.

Back
Top Bottom