Had to replace that old 29....sad?? Nope..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That blows. The 40b will be double cool tho

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Yah, really not what I wanted to do this Saturday afternoon but hey.. who doesn't like a good rescape? !? I found quickly with the 30b my favorite stem plants we're going to need constant trimming, the extra 4" of height should allow them to grow out some before snipping.. I'm going to start a new thread with a sketch of the layout, maybe you super smart plant heads could give me your thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

How about something along the lines of a 48x13x13?
17981_400wh.jpg

Now that's a footprint! 33L :)

How about something along the lines of a 48x13x13?
17981_400wh.jpg

Now that's a footprint! 33L :)

That's sick!! I've already ordered the lights though, also.. $40 40b.. muffin said, it's in the back of my truck. My gf actually feels bad for me and is giving me the apt for the afternoon to make a huge mess:D

Well the legs do pull out to 48". Shorter tank equals more PAR. But yes, more expensive... But wow, what a uniquely rare footprint! It's probably the only non-rimless I actually lust for...lol

Either way, I'm sure your 40B will look splendid. :)

Well the legs do pull out to 48". Shorter tank equals more PAR. But yes, more expensive... But wow, what a uniquely rare footprint! It's probably the only non-rimless I actually lust for...lol

Either way, I'm sure your 40B will look splendid. :)

That's why I liked the 30b soo much, Ahhhh the humanity... besides.i only have 36" allowed for tank space, plus I'd like to use the riser platform I made too.. I'll make the best of that 40b, hey brian you see the new thread? What do you think of the sketch?

Yup...subscribed :)

Dark side, eh? (In a Canadian accent)

I've already ordered some stuff to facilitate the diy setup.. it'd only make sense to buy a bunch more stuff than not use the stuff I just bought. Right??

Get another 30 for your satellites

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

The 40b works as they're both 36" long..just a little higher from the substrate on the 40 (16 " ) vs 30 (12" ), Brian recommended building up the substrate which I will def do after I demand a couple bags of fluorite black from the scammer for my new build...

LOL... please explain the dynamic in this relationship. Sounds interesting! :what:

Guy who owns my fav lfs was selling them for $50, i really liked the tank and I had him assure me that although it was a used tank it was tested and worthy as it was on his sales floor.. lies..I'm sure he didn't know but even still im replacing a 3 week old tank.. I'm hoping to get some compensation but I guess that's a reach..

I'd like to think, after explaining what a massive inconvenience it has been and blah blah blah, he'll hook it up because he's a good dude after all.. or ill.just kindly remind him of the hundreds and hundreds of dollars I've spent there and I have no problem bashing him on yelp hahah

Back
Top Bottom