Had to tell someone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eddie79

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I've signed up to share what I think is awesome with people who might care. Been keeping tropical fish for years, but recently I had a shoal of Platy's, once of which gave birth but only two of her fry survived. I wasn't breeding so didn't change anything. Anyway, when one of them died, and the single survivour was left hiding from all the scary big fish, I introduced a shoal of eight neon tetras. Not only did he start shoaling with them, but when he (or she) darted in a direction, the rest of the neons followed him, as if he was chief decision fish. Now that he's got bigger, he's confident enough to chill with his Platy bros more, but still has a connection with the Neon lads. Trust me I've watched this tank for hours when in a mellow state, and it's like a soap opera. The Guppies had a role too, but that's an entire other post.

Hey Eddie, welcome to the group!

We love fish here and there are so many ways to enjoy them.

Sounds like your fish found a new family.

Post another thread about the tank with pics.

Hey Eddie, welcome to the group!

We love fish here and there are so many ways to enjoy them.

Sounds like your fish found a new family.

Post another thread about the tank with pics.

I will soon, but let me scrape off random algae and scrub things up, before I post snaps of my awesome tank. Ir'a not me who is saying its awesome by the way, the fish agree too, they love it. It originated as an aquascape attempt, but has evolved many times and looks nothing like my original idea. Whatever the fish prefer, I'll make it happen for them.

Back
Top Bottom