Hang on back protein skimmer in a sump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

motorzrcook

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
im looking to build a sump and was wondering if i could use my esshops psk 75 gallon hob protein skimmer in a sump if i hang it on the back of the sump some how, i have a 75 gallon sw tank and was also wondering what is the smallest and cheapest size sump and pump i could get away with. thank you. i live in the northwoods of wisconsin and my only local fish store is foster smith.

im looking to build a sump and was wondering if i could use my esshops psk 75 gallon hob protein skimmer in a sump if i hang it on the back of the sump some how, i have a 75 gallon sw tank and was also wondering what is the smallest and cheapest size sump and pump i could get away with. thank you. i live in the northwoods of wisconsin and my only local fish store is foster smith.
sure you could, although if you want to add a sump i'd spend the money now and invest in a larger skimmer. that skimmer is even to small to use in a 75 gallon

Back
Top Bottom