Happy New Year from the airport!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gboy66

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well the 2nd pilot dint show for our flight out of LAX into Hawaii at 5:00Pm....so we are deboarded and offered a free meal as compensation! Could take up to 3 hours for the reserve pilot to get here. Yay. What in the heck am i supposed to do this whole time?! I cant read Coral Magazine for 3 hours!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Pretty specifically threw the pilot under the bus didn't they? Can you only eat in the airport? Probably some good enough places at LAX, I always hit the bar myself.

marsh said:
Pretty specifically threw the pilot under the bus didn't they? Can you only eat in the airport? Probably some good enough places at LAX, I always hit the bar myself.

Haha yup! We've got some pretty angry people here too! Yes there are some good places, but we are limited to the airport

Oh man, I'd just try to negotiate a flight voucher an go to the city for NYE, although that was the whole point of flying to HI obviously

marsh said:
Oh man, I'd just try to negotiate a flight voucher an go to the city for NYE, although that was the whole point of flying to HI obviously

Hahah! Well thats okay, we're boarding now so we're good!!

Back
Top Bottom