Have you been diagnosed?!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheCommunityCichlid

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello everyone, my name is Sam and I have had mts (multiple tank syndrome) really bad for almost 3 years now. I am 20 years old and with the help of my girlfriend we have amassed quite the collection of animals. We now have 9 fish tanks, ranging from 2.5 grow outs to 125 gallon African tank. Also have 4 ball pythons and 2 green tree pythons. So my mts level is at 15 tanks. Feel free to check out the pictures in my profile in the "mts" album. Also state your name and how bad you have it! Please!

I'm DragonFish and I have MTS

17 tanks, 18 if you count a baby peacock gudgeon grow out tank, countless koi, comets, shubunkins in our pond, 2 dogs, 1 weirdo cat, 4 fire belly toads.

Hello. My name is GodFan. I have MTS. I currebtly have 2 tanks and am working on number 3. I would have more but the boss said no...

3 tanks..a 10,29, and 40 breeder. Looking to cut back since I'm moving soon..just gonna keep my 10 and 40 at my new place.

Hi Rene here 3 tanks 36, 46 and 75. Wanting something bigger but live in a Apt. To make matters worse they have a 125 full set up fresh for 200 on CL.

Hello. My name is GodFan. I have MTS. I currebtly have 2 tanks and am working on number 3. I would have more but the boss said no...

Ditto that. Although I have plans on getting a double stand for my 20 gallon, so I can hide one under the one I already have. Shh! Don't tell.

Ditto that. Although I have plans on getting a double stand for my 20 gallon, so I can hide one under the one I already have. Shh! Don't tell.

Lol interesting idea.... lol i would never get away with that.

Hello everyone, my name is Sam and I have had mts (multiple tank syndrome) really bad for almost 3 years now. I am 20 years old and with the help of my girlfriend we have amassed quite the collection of animals. We now have 9 fish tanks, ranging from 2.5 grow outs to 125 gallon African tank. Also have 4 ball pythons and 2 green tree pythons. So my mts level is at 15 tanks. Feel free to check out the pictures in my profile in the "mts" album. Also state your name and how bad you have it! Please!

Great name there! Lol I wish I could say I have MTS but I only have two and I don't see myself getting anymore!

Howdy everybody, I'm Drew, 23 and have a problem. 2 tanks currently up and running and another tank/stand sitting in the garage waiting to get setup. I don't really have the room to set up another tank but when I find them and they are dirt cheap, I can't say no.

Howdy everybody, I'm Drew, 23 and have a problem. 2 tanks currently up and running and another tank/stand sitting in the garage waiting to get setup. I don't really have the room to set up another tank but when I find them and they are dirt cheap, I can't say no.

Me neither! Went to about 10 garage sales today no tanks :(

Ha ha!! I thought we were talking Malaysian trumpet snails for a moment!

I have a 66g community, a 40g fancy goldfish tank, a (empty) 30g I'm looking to stock, a (currently empty but looking to stock) 8g, an (empty and incomplete) 20g that I'm looking to get the missing parts for and stock, and a 5g QT. AND 1 Malaysian trumpet snail that so far has escaped the attentions of the yoyo loaches.

I'm Jevon and I have a 6 gallon fluval adage a 20 gallon long a ten gallon and a five gallon and a forty gallonn for land hermit crabs which I only have four in and then once they are gone I'm going to get a bigger tank...and I wish I could have some reptiles....I also have a guinea pig which is in a five foot by two foot cage and a small one gallon critter carrier for plant grow out and mts( Malaysian trumpet snails lololololol)

I have MTS. Just one 1 tank (plus a quarantine). Want to buy another 55G for only $150 for the tank, stand, hood, lights. Good deal?

I have MTS. Just one 1 tank (plus a quarantine). Want to buy another 55G for only $150 for the tank, stand, hood, lights. Good deal?
That is very good, i keep seeing you ask, so I know you want it, enjoy yourself. But always remember like they said, eventually in a year or two you will be very busy and not have the time to take care of them. I would buy the tank tho.

Hi my name is Terrance and I have mts and Mas (multiple animal syndrome) . I have a 55 gallon half freshwater community tank half arboreal chinese water dragons, 40g tank with a single bearded dragon, 20g that is empty and cycling, 10g with my white cloud fish, and 3 gallon breeder tank. I am currently in the process of paying my parents off for their 150 gallon. Which while be made into a massive river flow tank for my chinese hi fin shark. I'm also building a 4x2x2 wood/ screened attachment for my dragon, I would then raise the water level to 45 gallons instead of 25 in my 55g

Hi there, my name is Brian and like Terrence above me I have mts and mas. I have a 20 gallon reef tank, 29 gallon freshwater community, 20 gallon dendrobates tinctorius (dart frog) vivarium and a 40 breeder with my 7 year old king snake. 4 tanks going strong :)

Hi there, my name is Brian and like Terrence above me I have mts and mas. I have a 20 gallon reef tank, 29 gallon freshwater community, 20 gallon dendrobates tinctorius (dart frog) vivarium and a 40 breeder with my 7 year old king snake. 4 tanks going strong :)

Can you please pm me about dart frogs? I would really like to have them vut am wirried about a few things. Mainly mold.

Back
Top Bottom