heater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seabassi

Aquarium Advice Regular
hello, can anyone recommend a good heater for my tank, with all the heaters on the market today the confusion just doubles every time look at them to buy
thanks

Online the aqueon pro models are great for the price.

Many people like Eheim jäger heaters so I bought one for my 29 and honestly it's confusing. I just move the dials around until I get the temp right and steady but I sure don't know how to explain the thing to anybody

I've had a via aqua titanium heater for 4 days now and my tank has stayed 79 degrees since I plugged it in , corals seem a lot more happy ,best heater I've ever boughten , look it up

I have a fluval 50 watt led heater... Love it! I can visually tell if temp in correct range by readout color..red:too hot,blue:too cool ,green:just right..you set temp u want after geater calibrates easy directions... Plus a cage to prevent damage! Aqueon pros are good too my bro uses those in his sw tanks(3 of them) i had an eheim jager,piece of junk had to be constantly recalibrated.....

Back
Top Bottom