Hello Community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eatmorechicken

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hello all,
thanks for checking up on me. i am jumping back into the saltwater aquarium with both feet. i had previous tanks in the past with my father this would be my first tank in over 5 years. my father used to help me set up but since he's passed I've been forced to pick and choose information of websites and youtube videos. I'm glad i cam across this site.
as for my tank I'm currently working with 24 gallon aquatic recife eco all in one tank i gott of my LFS. only upgrades I've added is a aqueous heater and a digital thermometer. I'm currently using the media that came with the setup.
i added 25 pounds of carib arag alive sand and about 20 pounds of caribsea liferock.
im currently cycling my tank with 2 orange clown fish and dr tims all in one nitrifying bacteria..

tanks been running for about 14days now i have done about 2 water changes and have added fritz turbo start after water change. i have been feeding fish every other day as to not over feed and overwhelm my tank.

I'm very excited to be apart of this community.:dance:

Back
Top Bottom