Hello everyone! Im new to this hobby but START BIIIIIIG!!!! 30FEET AQUARIUM!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BiohackingOle

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello,

A brief introduction is I am building a room with a river system pond and Paludarium. It will make a jungle room.

I will stay in this forum also to maybe get some input on how to go about it!

There are videos out my youtube channel. Unfortunately the video may not be suited for younger ages, so I will not post any links for it.

This forum is for 13 years and up so maybe not all appropriate conversation.
I will stay in this forum also to maybe get some input on how to go about it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, be interested to see how it turns out. People locally here have done some goldfish pools that have been quite big (we joked it would make a good swimming pool).

Welcome to the community, look forward to see your build pics! I love paludariums so it will be a treat to see you build this river combination!

Thanks for the welcome :)

Then I hope you love this paludarium too...

Ive never had such a thing so I feel theres a steep learning curve. Lots of different factors to consider.

ROFL - nope just aquatic keepers. Often the failures yield more useful information than the successful ones.

What type of fish or creatures have you kept? What inspired this large, new build?

I would love to see your final product. This seems interesting and fun.

This guy has amazing builds and this is a big one this is part 1 and it may help you think of some things which could get over looked. As well as similar people building crazy big, complicated things!

Welcome aboard
I haven't been on the forum for awhile. Sounds like a very interesting project.

Back
Top Bottom