Hello everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

degbowl

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi my name is Jim. I found this site while doing a search to find out some info. I'm 36 yrs old and I had up to 6 tanks when I was a teenager. I decided to get back into the hobby. I purchased a small 5 gallon acrylic a year ago. One of those all in one setup. I just purchased a 46 gallon pentagon tank and just set it up. I ran it a couple of days and put 3 zebra danios just to test out tank. I put 2 live plants in the tank. Well that is it for now. I will be looking on site for any new ideas for what I can put in the tank. Thanks!
Jim

Heya Jim and welcome to Aquariumadvice :)

Since you are setting up a brand new tank, you might want to read up on the Nitrogen cycle (if you haven't already). Great article here if you're interested: http://faq.thekrib.com/begin-cycling.html

*grin* and yay! Another New Yawkah!

schild27.gif
to AquariumAdvice.com!!

Great to have you here.

Allivymar thanks for the advice. I bought cycle that is supposed to help out the water and I also took some filter pad from my other established tank and put it in my new filter. I bought 3 zebra danios but only paid 29 cents each and I was hoping they would help establish tank. I am going to wait at least a week before I put anything else in the tank. :)

Back
Top Bottom