Hello from Alexandria Virginia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

geneticmaize

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My six year old daughter and I are just setting up our first aquarium. This forum has already been so helpful, so thank you! We are so excited to have glofish and look forward to taking care of our little guys. So far we have 2 glo danios named Peach and Plum, a gold mystery snail named Goldie, and 3 moss balls named the three bears.

Haha welcome! Naming the moss balls is next level aquarium keeping. You're on the right path.

Ha! My daughter resists naming the moss, but I insist. After she named the snail Goldie, the three bears seemed too cute to pass up!

Good stuff! Keep an eye on Goldie. They're named Mystery snails because of their desire to wander outside the aquarium. I've found mine 20ft away from the tank one morning. Luckily, it was returned to the water in time. A good fitting lid is obviously the Goldie ticket. I just like the look of an open top tank though. Nerite snails dont leave the water from my experience.

Back
Top Bottom