Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

svbaner123

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi :) I'm new here wanted to know what people think of my aquariums? 20 gal IMG_1136.jpg 5 gal IMG_1130.jpg

Welcometo the forum! I love all the bright colors and the contrast of your decorations with the sand. What are you keeping/planning to keep in your tanks?

Welcometo the forum! I love all the bright colors and the contrast of your decorations with the sand. What are you keeping/planning to keep in your tanks?

Well for now I have a black fin tetra in my 5 gallon and in my 20 gallon I have a dragon goby a dwarf gourami and a syodontis catfish. I know the goby will need a bigger tank and brackish water in time but for now I believe this will do :)

Nice! What's in the 5g?

IMG_1138.jpg that'd be this lil fella but I'm afraid the current might be too strong for him. the sand wrecked my whisper filter so I went out and bought an aqua clear 5-15 he hasn't moved much and sometimes he goes sideways... I'm holding out hope he isn't going to die. My gourami was bullying him in the 20 gallon so I put him in the five..

IMG_1216.jpg update on my 20 gallon :) looks a lot better now moved heater and filter from my five into it. also got a 55 gallon... sadly toothless my dragonfish died today one of the reasons I got this was for him. Here is my 55 now IMG_1220.jpg

Back
Top Bottom