Help Guppy's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nvallejo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
my guppys have been sitting at the bottom of the tank for two days whats wrong??

Check out the sticky for the unhealthy fish section on what info you need to include in your posts, and we could help you better :)

What is your proportion of male/female for the guppies... I believe two "sucker" is a lot for a 30g tank.. Did you test your water ? It might be contaminated.. There is a lot to look at..

I have the same with my guppies sits at the bottom or the top don't really know what up with her can you help me

TImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389548150.940661.jpgthats all she does all day I thought she could be pregnant but not really to sure

Yeah my guppy spawned the other day too

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Need to ensure the males aren't over-active with the females. You need proper ratio of male:female. Also check to make sure she's pregnant/not. Is this an established tank? How long have you had her/them?

Had the tank for about 5-6 weeks two weeks with no fish in there and then two female to one male that's what I got told was good

Yes it is heated and have checked nitrites and nitrates and there fine but been told too much amm in the water

Back
Top Bottom