Help ich??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Morgaaan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I think some of my fish have ich??? I really hope not, could anyone tell me if they do? If so I think it's In the beginning stages....

Attachments

• image-3110587588.jpg
    image-3110587588.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 61
  • image-3363587381.jpg
    image-3363587381.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 66
  • image-174539668.jpg
    image-174539668.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 66
  • image-2074634399.jpg
    image-2074634399.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 60
Does the fish look like it's sprinkled in salt? They can also scratch and flick on ornaments, plants etc.

Umm, I haven't noticed any of that yet, but they do have white spots, not a lot yet. I bought some ich medicine before work, would it be okay to use it just to be safe, I moved the two fish that looked the worst to another tank..

Umm, I haven't noticed any of that yet, but they do have white spots, not a lot yet. I bought some ich medicine before work, would it be okay to use it just to be safe, I moved the two fish that looked the worst to another tank..

I'm not sure if it is ich but if it is then I'd say treat the whole tank since they have all been exposed to it otherwise you could end up clearing the two for them to catch it again when you put them back in the main tank

treat the whole tank with what? Out of the clear blue sky my fish suddenly this afternoon have a couple of dots of white on their fins! Yikes! EVERYBODY has it! The lfs closes at seven. Help!

treat the whole tank with what? Out of the clear blue sky my fish suddenly this afternoon have a couple of dots of white on their fins! Yikes! EVERYBODY has it! The lfs closes at seven. Help!

Rid Ich + if you can get it

Raise the tank temps to 82f.. Im having the same problem.. sadly it takes a week supposedly for the ich to die off or not be able to reproduce at those temps.. I put my tank to 86f... make sure your bubbles are set to high blast to keep oxygen up in the water

Back
Top Bottom