Help Identifying Cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sigpi906

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I acquired a tank with the current stock from a gentleman getting out of the hobby. I've been able to find "look-a-likes" of all my fish, but I'm not experienced enough to be able to put a sci. name with my fellas. And while I know I can get along with "Bumblebee Cichlid" for the most part, I'd really like to know EXACTLY what I've got so that I can make intelligent and informed decisions about my tank in the future.

I've got 3 pics that aren't great, but give a good idea of all of them (except the black one with yellow fins.. he's camera shy)

1. Solid Yellow
2. Yellow Bumblebee
3. Blue with Black spot top fin
4. Solid Blue with flatter face
5. Orange
6. Black w/ Yellow fins

I would appreciate any information y'all can provide.

Sean

Attachments

• asdf.JPG
    asdf.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 154
  • aasdf.JPG
    aasdf.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 237
  • aaasdf.JPG
    aaasdf.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 70
Here are a few more pics that may help.

Attachments

• ddff.JPG
    ddff.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 266
  • df.JPG
    df.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 245
  • dff.JPG
    dff.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 248
I acquired a tank with the current stock from a gentleman getting out of the hobby. I've been able to find "look-a-likes" of all my fish, but I'm not experienced enough to be able to put a sci. name with my fellas. And while I know I can get along with "Bumblebee Cichlid" for the most part, I'd really like to know EXACTLY what I've got so that I can make intelligent and informed decisions about my tank in the future. I've got 3 pics that aren't great, but give a good idea of all of them (except the black one with yellow fins.. he's camera shy) 1. Solid Yellow 2. Yellow Bumblebee 3. Blue with Black spot top fin 4. Solid Blue with flatter face 5. Orange 6. Black w/ Yellow fins I would appreciate any information y'all can provide. Sean

1. Orange zebra
2. Bumblebee
3. Cobalt blue zebra
4. Cobalt blue zebra
5. Dragons blood peacock
6. Some type of jake peacock

Back
Top Bottom