help me choose!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

which should i choose for my last stock

• 5 harlequin rasbora

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 5 bloodfin tetra

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • 5 of each

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
eh sry i left chat earlier, had things to do. anyways get 10 harlys! there fun lil schoolers! i had 5 tell i put them in my big tank and 1 by 1 my oscars ate them, but meh, they were only 1.50 each lol

eh sry i left chat earlier, had things to do. anyways get 10 harlys! there fun lil schoolers! i had 5 tell i put them in my big tank and 1 by 1 my oscars ate them, but meh, they were only 1.50 each lol

you put rasboras in with oscars? that's pretty irresponsible... unless the purpose was to give your oscars a snack. you can't home anything with an oscar that's small enough to fit in it's mouth--only similar sized fish, even then your options are limited.

but yeah, a school of 10 of either rasboras or bloodfins would look really nice. i think either way you go you will be happy.

so go to your LFS and see which looks healthier at the time. or maybe choose the cheaper one. if all else fails, flip a coin! ;)

Now I know my name suggests otherwise but....I really like harlequin rasboras so I'm goin with them.

Back
Top Bottom